Helicopter and Jet Rentals in Greece
Helicopter Charter Services Today, chartering a Helicopter or Renting a private Jet is an option that you should check every time you travel, either for business or pleasure. Our standard objectives are safety, customer satisfaction, speed and comfort. Far too often, you have to catch a plane without a connecting means of transport, so you may be obliged to charter either a helicopter or a small jet to guarantee that you are there on time.
Chartering a Helicopter can be the convenient choice which saves both time and money, while providing first class service. Renting a helicopter is on private basis, so you will be flying alone with your company and not with strangers in the same craft. Many times there are special offers between the islands so you do not have to pay for empty legs. Contact us and we will find out for you the best deal for your helicopter or plane ride.
The experienced staff of Windmills Travel will help you choose the airplane or helicopter that offers the most cost-effective solution for your needs. Simply send us your request, and you’ll have our answer promptly. If time is of the essence, you can call the head of our department at +30-6944-517222 (09:00 – 22:00, local time).
Here is some information on helicopter types currently available for hire (for private jets, please refer to that specific section) There are many more types of Helicopters that will be shown to you when you make the request.
Some of these Heli types are for VIP traveling and they have two pilots and two engines, some other helicopters are for shorter distances and they have just one pilot and one engine: The helicopter, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops).
Taking all of the above into consideration, the helicopter has great advantages over all other means of transportation, especially in a country like Greece, which has hundreds of islands and a rugged mountainous terrain. Our standard objectives are safety, customer satisfaction, in combination with speed and comfort, at the best price possible.
These objectives mean that we strive to have:
• Exceptionally trained and licensed experienced pilots, mechanics and ground personnel, modern and highly equipped maintenance installations, with strict adherence to the highest standards of maintenance and safety, as these are prescribed by international services before, during and after flight.
• Different types of choppers suitable for all types of flight services, available on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year; specialized administrative personnel; excellent organizational structure; competitive prices, and above all, continuous care for total customer satisfaction, as well as continuous improvement on the level of the flight services offered.
- Like the Helicopters, chartering an aircraft is an option that you should check every time you travel, whether for business or pleasure.
- Main difference is that with the Jets we do need a minimum runway length plus an airport that is open at the time of landing.
So often, you have to catch a plane, and no means of connecting transport is available. In this case, you may be obliged to charter a helicopter or a plane to get you there on time. Some other time you do not want to loose the sun and the beach for 5 or 6 hours so you get a helicopter and you are at your vacation spot in half an hour.
It can be the convenient choice to hire a heli or a jet that saves you both time and money, while providing first-class service.
Finding the right aircraft for your trip is determined by:
– Number of passengers traveling
– Aircraft range and speed
– Aircraft baggage capacity and weight limits
– Minimum runway length requirements for each type of Aircraft.
– Time en-route
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Windmills Travel , send us email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Or phone +30 22890-23877 land line or 2118004668 Internet line). Our experienced staff are professional, courteous, fast, multilingual and efficient; and we are here to serve all of your travel needs here in Greece or abroad.